Sponsorship / media
If you work within the folk/roots market in England or abroad, if you are an agent, artist, festival, venue, record label, distributor, music photographer or filmmaker, website designer, instrument maker…and you want to reach an audience of folk industry representatives and programmers from the UK and beyond, there are several opportunities for sponsorship of English Folk Expo available:
- Advertising in the delegates’ programme: The delegates’ programme is the conference bible and is the key reference material that delegates use while at English Folk Expo and will take away for reference after the event.
- Taking a trade stand: there is a four hour trade fair on the Saturday morning/lunch time of English Folk Expo when trade stand holders have a unique opportunity to present their services and artist rosters to the delegates attending and artists performing at English Folk Expo. English folk, roots and acoustic artists not performing at English Folk Expo will also be able to take advantage of this opportunity and take a trade stand for the event.
- Sponsoring the official delegate lanyard with the name of your organisation or event: This will give you profile across the event in the eye-line of every delegate.
- Including an insert in the delegates’ goodie bag: Inserts limited to three companies/organisations per annual event so that the inserts that are included will get noticed. Inserts could be a CD, a memory stick, leaflet, magazine sample. This is the ideal way to make sure that your materials are in the delegates’ possession and bagged up ready to be taken home with them.
- Sponsoring a stage: By sponsoring a stage, the name of your organisation will be included on all listings in the Manchester Folk Festival and English Folk Expo programmes. Pop-up banners can also be displayed on either side of the stage. Sponsoring a stage will make your organisation a constant presence across the event, reaching both the English Folk Expo delegates and the public attending Manchester Folk Festival.
- Taking a delegate reception: There will be a maximum of two receptions across any English Folk Expo weekend. These are key events over the weekend and are open exclusively to delegates. Receptions allow you to introduce your event or organisation to the delegates, provide promotional materials, include live speeches or performances if required, and for a dedicated slot across the weekend, make face-to-face contact with a unique gathering of folk industry movers and shakers.
All sponsorship revenue will support the continuation of the event as a whole and allows us to expand and develop English Folk Expo.
If you are interested in discussing any of the above opportunities, please contact the English Folk Expo office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If you work in the media and are interested in previewing, reviewing or featuring English Folk Expo in your publication or broadcast, please contact the English Folk Expo office at email@example.com or by calling +44 (0)1795 533 551 for a media pack or to discuss your plans in more detail.
If you are interested in previewing, reviewing or featuring Homegrown in your publication or broadcast, please contact the marketing department of The Met on +44 (0)161 761 7107.